from Big Corporation to Individual are welcome! 😎
Feel free to learn the story behind every project of Brand, Product & Corporate Identity by clicking on each thumbnail below. If you need to discuss about your project, drop us an inquiry here & we will reach you back in less than 24 hours.
Identity starts with a name. éarly will create and propose new brand name that suits the brand essence and the target market. Empowering the name side-by-side,éarly then will design an effective brand and corporate logo as a tool to communicate your brand essence and articulate corporate value to engage the target market.
Want to know more about Branding Elements? Check it out here…
Brands typically comprise various elements, such as:
- name: the word or words used to identify a company, product, service, or concept
- logo: the visual trademark that identifies a brand
- tagline or catchphrase: “The Quicker Picker Upper” is associated with Bounty paper towels
- graphics: the “dynamic ribbon” is a trademarked part of Coca-Cola’s brand
- shapes: the distinctive shapes of the Coca-Cola bottle and of the Volkswagen Beetle are trademarked elements of those brands
- colors: Owens-Corning is the only brand of fiberglass insulation that can be pink.
- sounds: a unique tune or set of notes can denote a brand. NBC’s chimes provide a famous example.
- scents: the rose-jasmine-musk scent of Chanel No. 5 is trademarked
- tastes: Kentucky Fried Chicken has trademarked its special recipe of eleven herbs and spices for fried chicken
- movements: Lamborghini has trademarked the upward motion of its car doors